1) Information Collected
(a) It is necessary for ict4me (UK) Ltd ("ict4me.co.uk") to collect your personal information for the purposes of registering you as an account holder of ict4me (pro area of) the website www.ict4me.co.uk (the "Site"). Your responses also help us to provide as complete a service as possible for you by ensuring that the Site and any appropriate advertising space that we sell reflects your needs and requirements.
(b) ict4me.co.uk collects data listing which of ict4me's pages are most frequently visited and by which type of users.
2) Data Protection and Disclosure
(a) ict4me maintains registrations and takes all reasonable endeavours to comply with all requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and any regulation created under it.
(b) ict4me will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except with your permission or under special circumstances such as when it believes in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
3) Further Use of Information
(a) ict4me may occasionally send you communications about products and services that it feels may be of interest to you unless you indicate that you are not interested in receiving such offers or information from us.
(b) ict4me does not sell, trade or rent user information to others.
(c) ict4me will not pass on your personal information unless you have given your prior consent. Otherwise, ict4me will only share aggregate statistics about sales and traffic patterns with our advertisers, but these statistics will not include any personally identifiable information.
5) ict4me's Security Policy
(a) No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, ict4me cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to ict4me and you do so at your own risk.
(b) Following transmission, ict4me will make best efforts to ensure the security of the information on its systems.
At ict4me.co.uk we collect information about our users for two main reasons:
1. To help us continually improve the service we offer.
2. To use the details of our users to sell appropriate advertising space on the site, and so continue to keep a proportion of ict4me.co.uk free for all our users.
We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy. Our policy can be summarised in one sentence: we will not share your information with others without your prior consent. We have also established the following principles:
1. We will respect your e-mail privacy, and will send you unsolicited mail from the ict4me.co.uk only if you have agreed to this.
2. We will not pass on any individual user details (including your e-mail address).
3. Otherwise, we will only share aggregate statistics about our users, sales and traffic patterns with our advertisers.